A New Retail Space available at the Indiana Gateway Shoppes will feature a variety of retail stores and services. The Indiana community will enjoy ease of shopping through the amenities offered.
- Located near downtown Indiana
- Ample onsite visitor parking
- Excellent access to highway system
- Corner lot with signalized intersection
- High visibility with strong demographics located within walking or biking distance of Indiana University of Pennsylvania featuring an enrollment of approximately 15,000 students
- Tenant build outs
- Average traffic count approximately 16,000 cars daily
A key feature of Indiana Gateway Shoppes is its location. Situated at the edge of the downtown, the plaza will attract overflow foot traffic from downtown, but will also provide on site parking not available to the downtown retail tenants.
The property is an integral part of daily life in the Indiana community and a nice addition for students at Indiana University. Our deep understanding of the nuances specific to the necessity-based marketplace allow us to cater through tenant mix, physical design and shopping experience. Experience ease of retail shopping in a highly visible area.
We anticipate a fall 2017 opening date.